Spark Networks SE (NYSE: LOV) started its trading session with the price $4.75 and closed at price of $4.67 by scoring 0.43%. Day range of the stock was $4.5 – $4.75. LOV stock traded with total volume of 28609 shares while the average trading capacity remained 117832 shares.
Spark Networks SE (LOV) recently stated first half 2020 financial results.
First Half 2020 Financial Results
*First half 2020 results represent the first full-period reporting to include newly purchased Zoosk’s financials
- Revenue for the first half of 2020 was €103.4M, a raise of €54.2M from €49.2M in the first half of 2019, and a raise of €3.5M from €99.9M in the second half of 2019. The important increase in revenue is primarily attributable to the integration of Zoosk following the Spark Networks / Zoosk Merger in July 2019.
- Net Loss was €0.4M in the first half of 2020, an improvement of €4.5M contrast to Net Loss of €4.9M in the first half of 2019, and an improvement of €9.9M contrast to Net Loss of €10.3M in the second half of 2019. The year over year improvement in Net Loss was primarily Because of increases in revenue and contribution driven by the addition of Zoosk. The improvement in Net Loss in the first half of 2020 contrast to the second half of 2019 was primarily attributable to a raise in contribution driven by a decrease in direct marketing spend in the North America and International sections, and a decrease in operating expenses primarily related to lower personnel and overhead costs for Zoosk.
- Adjusted EBITDA was €17.1M in the first half of 2020, a raise of €13.3M contrast to €3.8M in the first half of 2019, and a raise of €12.8M contrast to €4.3M in the second half of 2019.
- The Company ended the first half of 2020 with €12.0M in cash and €88.8M in debt.
Key Performance Indicators
- Average Paying Subscribers increased to 915 thousand in the first half of 2020, contrast to 445 thousand in the same period of 2019.
- Monthly Average Revenue Per User, or Monthly ARPU, increased to €18.85 in the first half of 2020, contrast to €18.44 in the same period of 2019, Because of an increasing share of revenue in North America.
- Due to increased user engagement and a better than anticipated response to shelter-in-place restrictions, management expects to deliver 2020 yearly revenue of $224 to $228M (€190 to €193M) and Adjusted EBITDA of $34 to $36M (€29 to €31M).
- For the second half 2020, the Company expects to achieve revenue of $110 to $114M (€87 to €90M) and Adjusted EBITDA of $16 to $18M (€12 to €14M).
The price moved ahead of -11.50% from the mean of 20 days, 2.07% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 10.12% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -9.96%, -16.79% for month and YTD performance remained 1.77%.
I am Lanette Rogers, I have done my bachelor’s in English literature, and further on I did my master’s in Medicines. My most preferred genre of writing is health and biotech. I have been writing from the past 6 years about articles, web content, and blogs. In my career and education, I like to play along with work. I have also been a teacher in the past for 2 years. I use to teach business and technical writing in a very famous university. However, most recently I am working as an instructor, designer, and training writer. I enjoy socializing a lot. I am a very big extrovert when it comes to my nature. A part of all this I enjoy exploring the world and traveling make me happy.